Mother’s Day is such a special day for all Mums.
Like so many of you I love seeing the stunning table scapes and decorated homes on Pinterest and Instagram, for every special occasion. But quite frankly I don’t have the time, energy or budget to fully cater entire buffets for each of these events. So we’ve created a gorgeous Mother’s Day display that you could replicate without breaking the bank or tearing your hair out.
Before giving you the tips I want to say a huge thanks to Clarissa (Instagram @clarissaevans321) for baking our delicious treats. Also thanks to my fab Store Manager and VM guru for creating the entire look.
- pink lemonade looks great and can be enjoyed by young and old
- if you have a simple Christmas wreath put it around your vase, lay some artificial flowers on top, to add that extra special touch to the floral display
- if your budget allows (and you don’t like baking), purchase some pretty cupcakes or cake in your colour theme. Alternatively simple bowls of lollies in your theme also look fab.
- we added white chocolate coated strawberries as an easy item to prepare that look great and taste even better
- table runners always create the focal piece for the table. Whether you choose a table cloth or not, having a few basic colour runners in your collection is incredibly handy,
- as our theme was sage green, pink and white we used some of our gum leaf and gum nut Christmas ornaments as napkin rings. We also used our Christmas garland as a centre piece with soft pink artificial flowers laying in it
- layer your table ware. You will see we have added colour with the placemats and then a charger plate. I use a plain white dinner set at home so there is no need to keep a second set. All I need to do is add accent colour with the additional pieces.
- enjoy a lovely floral wreath on your front door as a welcome sign for Mum.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful Mum’s out there. xx
- Garland and napkin rings, My Christmas
- Fairy lit lanterns, My Christmas
- Sage placemats, K Mart
- Artificial Flowers, My Christmas
- Other accessories, stylists own.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Share this post if you enjoyed! 🙂